Keep your kids occupied this silly season with our delicious, and ultra festive Rolo-Reindeer treats!
This quick and easy recipe will have your guests gasping for more.
You will need:
- 20 Pretzels, Halved
- 20 Rolo Chocolates
- 20 Mini Marshmallows, Halved
- 15g Black Edible Food Gel
- 20 Jaffa Chocolates, Halved
- Baking Paper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Halve 20 pretzels to form antlers.
- Halve 20 Jaffas to form noses.
- Halve 20 marshmallows to form eyes and dot with black food gel.
- Place 20 pretzels on baking tray lined with baking paper, and top with 1 rolo chocolate.
- Heat chocolate topped pretzels in the oven until chocolate is soft.
- Place eyes, nose, and antlers on chocolate covered pretzel.
- Leave to cool.
If you’re short of time or you want to beat the Xmas rush, you can shop online for these ingredients via: