Are you being ripped off?! If your establishment is not being treated with the latest heat technology for bed bugs, you’re not getting the right treatment!
Thermo Bug – Bed Bug Heat Treatment is the latest eco-friendly innovation on the market to eliminate bed bugs and their eggs. This bed bug treatment has a 100% success rate, and we recommend heat treatments in cases of heavy infestations and where other treatments have failed.
The heat put out by this machine destroys any toxic residues left behind by toxic treatments and treated rooms can be reoccupied as soon as the temperature has fallen to normal, making this treatment the perfect option for Hotels and Apartments alike!
Benefits of Thermo Bug Treatment
- Kills bed bugs and other insects in one treatment!
- 100% effective with no development of resistance
- Minimal downtime – The room is available straight after treatment!
- Discreet method – Safe, quiet and easy to operate.
- Doesn’t disrupt guests
- Your business can continue to operate without affecting revenue
- Eliminates all life stages including eggs and larvae
- Excellent for heavily infested locations
- No pesticides in sensitive areas
- No residue build up
- No odours or fumes
- Intense heat penetrates into small cracks and crevices
- Steady but gentle heating up and cooling down periods
- No need to remove electronic devices, furniture, mattresses, fabrics, etc.
- D2K – Diatomaceous Earth applied after treatment provides non-toxic residual protection
How It Works
A special heat pump uses circulating hot air to raise the temperature of the entire room, including every crack and crevice – there is nowhere an insect can hide. Thermo Bug employs temperatures around 55°C to kill insects without using insecticides or creating a residue build-up. Therefore there is no risk of toxic or allergic reactions.
Did you know? The use of insecticides can cause bugs to spread!
In fact, the use of flea bombs and other chemicals is often the reason why heat treatments become the only way to reach all bugs. The system is also ideal for eliminating stored product pests such as grain beetles, flour moths, and cockroaches, making this treatment a very enticing option for restaurants, hospitals, food processing plants, food courts and the organic industry.
If you’d like to know more about this technology or to book a Thermo Bug treatment, call us today on 1300 669 092. Alternatively, contact us via Email HERE.